Monday, April 21, 2014

My first Race

                                       My First Race

Sunday, April 13th, 2014 was my first race. The first race was an exhilarating experience. The race  in which i participated was the heart of Los Angeles 5 kilometer race. The race began at eight in the morning. That Sunday i awoke at 5:00 AM, i was rather nervous and confident. When i arrived i registered with my twin and my older brother. When i started i raced off and held the first position for a while until a 21 year old followed by my brother passed me. I sped across the course, but i slowed down and ended with the sixth position and a time of 18:53. I was the first child to finish the race so i felt proud but infuriated that i finished with such a horrible time.

No comments:

Post a Comment