Monday, February 24, 2014

A wonderful statement which provides insight which is applicable to all areas of life.

        Student Success Statement
“Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.”-Matt Biondi
What an amazing statement which provides insight into the wonders of character and the effects your personality can have upon your life.  Persistence is a truly magnificent quality within a human being, which stimulates achievement, but what is Persistence? Persistence is the quality in which an individual proceeds to challenge adversity in order to complete his or her goals. I am a person with numerous goals, who has persisted in order to achieve goals which I had set in the past. One of my goals was to run a mile in under six minutes, I trained every day, I am rather impatient, and so I wanted to improve instantly. I trained for weeks until I was able to run my mile in 5 minutes and 58 seconds. This experience also allowed me to view the importance associated with patience as well as persistence.


No comments:

Post a Comment